Saturday, March 26, 2011

OBEY x BRETT MANNING

 OBEY x BRETT MANNING
             
[b]rettisagirl.com   
94857. 




Everyone who knows me knows that without a doubt OBEY has always been one of my favorite street-wear brands. Not only for it's ability to catch people's attention with it's dope designs & clever catch lines but also for Shepard Fairey's graphic diversity. 

But here's where I get even more pumped for O... When I find out that the brand decided to collaborate with a super talented and soulful artist named Brett Manning. The 24 year old illinois native creates ambiguous soft even spiritual work that I feel anybody can connect with. Patterns, rhythm, tradition, humour, geometrics, truth, comfort, balance and love are universal themes often to be expressed in her work. And in my opinion ALOT of Patience. Girl's got mad skill, if one day I could reach up and tell people I got a collabo with OBEY I think I'd be able to die happy. Hmmm OBEYxSOLA wow tell me that don't sound absolutely beautiful!
Peep Brett's breathtaking pieces and Collabo below. k lindooo!


        kkkkk                                             









**