Sunday, February 27, 2011

THE: [EYE EL EL ZEE.];


I can't help it The Illz is genius man this is my second post on Jersey's finest up&comer. A hard workin somewhat humble dude lol who truly knows the music, in my opinion and how it's suppose to make you feel. Experimental and true to his lyrics, not only spittin over hip hop beats, this dude is diverse, i got mad respect and mad love for the illz. His projects and mixtape are off the wall. He's also a super inspiring and motivational rapper. Don't sleep on him folks. The interview above will project exactly what i'm talking about. & the tracks below are what you need to spoil your f''k!n earZ with!!

"i exceeded my expectations the minute i decided to murder my limitations." - @TheILLZ

On REPEAT...









Dont forget to peep theillz.com