Wednesday, March 2, 2011

NEW.

So the banner underwent a few [subtle] changes. Here is the new and improved Viva La Sola bloggin business. (black n yellow black n yellow black n yellow lol) No stress though, same music, same complaints,same love and definitely the same SOLA. I write to you from my place of employment where I've been inslaving at since 5:30 AM. And I got a cold... not too mention it's freezing in here... also not to mention how the minute you think the snow is gone & as you get ready to put away your shovel and boots, Canada SLAPS you in the face and says "Bitch you thought it was over huh.!!!...Godammit! See lmao I wasn't at all kidding about the complaints. Find a happy place...19 days til spring... I can't even remember where my day begins and where it even ends. Oh,hhh but don't mind me. Im feelin good though I just stumbled upon some amazing underground tracks and I seriously cant wait to get home to make love to my vinyls... Hey & Good Day to You fellow readerrr..
[P E A C E].
sola;

que piensas foo' ?