Sunday, February 13, 2011

MADE ME = MADE YOU!

                       M                                                  
MADE ME x VANS
#DOPE 
001.


 
I cannot stress enough about how excited I am for the fuckin snow to bounce so I could finally take these babies out of my closet & spread my sneaker JOY! Below, are the Vans Vids teleporting us into MadeMe Founder Erin MaGee's creative world. Through the collabo's process we get to see how the shoes came about, 80s' NYC n Madonna inspired, ima be rockin that street style with absolute eazzzzze. 
OMG! Totally off the (f+!ng) WALL!

*Proof that nothing's impossible. Canada's got just as much talented  creative people, we're just extremely humble about it.

Hard work + NYC_CANADA + vans + inspiration + Lifestyle + focus =
"Express yourself, don't repress yourself." 


                                                                      







*
Did I mention my favorite part of these sneakers +++++ (THEY HAVE A RED SOLE!!!)
p.s.Look out for the Nina Sky flyness, that track in part 2 is crrrrazy.


                                                   


LIFE IS A MYSTERY, MAN!!!
*Sola