Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Eric Koston x Nike SB


Been an SB fan since birth and will probably be 'til death. Plus knowing that SB happen to be the initials to my name how could I hate? I do enjoy the SB dunks, but feel they don't suit me. But these how ever (different story) the Nike SB Eric Koston 1. The low top sneaker with inserted Lunarlon sole gives me that old school,  puma graffiti break dancer wearin 70s vibe. Maybe im just crazy or in way over my head... but im in love. Somewhat similar to the SB Harbors, these babies are gonna be united with my wardrobe quite soon (summer 2011). Eric Koston has been skatin since '86, one of my skateboarding gods since my Tony Hawk Pro skater video game days.

Wicked red & green color wave, where my Moroccans at? Gotta love the add for these above. Props EK!